While our industry is often identified by the variety of services we all offer, the real value is found not only in efficiently navigating those services, but in applying a wealth of experience to identifying the efficiencies that can be realized by having a more comprehensive approach.
Dunavant offers decades of experience as a family owned business dedicated to an honest and frand approach to solutions. Additionally, we have some of the industry's most experienced and successful professionals.
Putting our experience and drive to work for you to find the efficiencies and opportunities that give your company a competitive advantage is our mission. Let us prove it to you.
General overview of Consulting Services
- Supply chain optimization
- Strategy Development for operating in Mexico
- Operations Improvement and throughout optimization
- Merger and Culture Integration
- Working Capital Improvements
- Sourcing and Procurement
- OEA Certification Support
- IMMEX and Annex 24/31 consulting services
- Mexican Shelter Company utilization
- Starting up a company and operations in Mexico
A combination of two business methodologies designed to assist in improving both internal and external processes, while satisfying shareholder interests.
Mexico Shelter Company Services for Manufacturing
Expanding or relocating manufacturing operations into Mexico offers many competitive advantages for companies looking to keep ahead of the competition.
Advantages associated with operating under our Mexico shelter Company program
- No Legal Liability in Mexico
- Reduce Labor Costs
- Payroll and Benefits Management
- Economies of Scale
- Labor Flexibility
- Immediate Access to Special Corporate Certifications (If Needed)
- Seamless interactions with Mexican labor unions
- A swift startup experience
- Full customs compliance assurance
- Labor recruiting by experienced Mexican professionals
- The best possible wage and benefits scale for labor
- Immediate insider access to trusted vendors and providers on location
- Absolutely no responsibility to report to the Mexican government
- Reduced border crossing and associated costs
CTPAT and AEO/OEA Certification for FAST Lane Use
The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Program partners with the Mexico’s Authorized Economic Operator program (AEO/OEA) and assures access to US and Mexico Fast Lanes and over 40 administrative benefits on Customs and Trade in Mexico that favorably impact the compliance, velocity and low cost of Customs operations.
Leveraging the use of IMMEX, PROSEC and other Trade Facilitation Programs
We specialize on mapping out your specific needs and operation model so that we can help you create efficient Customs/Trade operating models that utilize the most of Programs such as IMMEX, PROSEC, RFE, AEO, SECIIT, 3Rs and specific Customs and Trade regulations that are enablers for the most efficient and cost-effective operations. Depending on the complexity of the operations we have been able to reduce cost up to 60% and increase velocity to 2X or 3X depending on how deep Mexican Programs listed above are taken advantage of. Our team will be eager to help you from the design, application to specific programs, implementation and control phase of the process in order to assure success in the long term.
Doing Business in Mexico. Start up an operation.
We can help your business start up an operation in Mexico whether is a Manufacturing, Maquiladora or Contract Manufacturing to a Service IMMEX or other type of supporting business.
- Benefits of utilizing our service:
- No import tax payment
- No need to establish a presence in Mexico
- No customs compliance issues
- Inventory in Mexico
There's a simple process to set you up as a new customer of ours, it only takes minutes.